This proven solution for feral cat population control is TTVAR-M.
- TRAP - Humanely capture feral cats who can't be handled. Take them to the vets who treat their injuries and diseases.
- TEST - Ensure no fatal, incurable Feline Leukemia through a blood test.
- VACCINATE - Prevent the spread of rabies and distemper with shots.
- ALTER - Spay or neuter the cats and confine them safely until they recover.
- RELEASE-MANAGE - Return them to the trapping site and provide for feeding, or place on ranches if their original site is hostile.